The Pier 41 Corner above Sector R2 brings the trendy atmosphere of the Pier 41 restaurant into the BOSSARD Arena. You and your guests can enjoy a delicious dinner before the game at the restaurant Pier 41 in Zug. Afterwards, you can watch the ice hockey game in a relaxed atmosphere at Pier 41 Corner in the BOSSARD Arena.
Note: Access is not barrier-free and is via the steps/stairs of the BOSSARD Arena.
- Aperitif, 2-course menu created by the chef and drinks in the restaurant Pier 41 at the train station in Zug
- Right before the start of the game you and your guests will be taken by shuttle service/taxi to the BOSSARD Arena
- Enjoy the game with a maximum of 10 people at PIER 41 Corner from 7:40 p.m. including drinks (sparkling and still mineral water, soft drinks, Eichhof Retro, Ittinger Amber, exquisite white/red wines from Casa del Vino and coffee/espresso)
- Little dessert variations from the Pâtisserie during the game
- Hostess service
- Package deal including catering, shuttle service and entry tickets
COVID-19 safety instructions
- Mask obligation
- Seat obligation
- Catering only seated
- Registration on the guest list (contact tracing)
Package price per game
- Qualification round: CHF 2‘800.-
- Playoff quarter-final: CHF 2'800.-
- Playoff semi-final: CHF 3'100.-
- Playoff final: on request
Prices excl. VAT.
Cancellation conditions Hospitality rooms
The Pier 41 Corner is available to guests from 7.40 pm until one hour after the game.
Interested in a varied evening with your guests? We are looking forward to hearing from you.